Your privacy is important and we will always act to protect your information.
What information we collect?
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you when you join our mailing list, place an order, receive a refund or provide feedback to us. The information we collect may include:
– Your name
– Your address
– Your contact details (home phone, mobile or email)
– Your transaction history (items purchased)
– Your method of payment
– Other information that you may supply us from time to time
Why we collect the information?
The information we collect is used for a number of reasons including:
– To deliver products to you
– To improve our service and better understand our customers
– To inform you of new arrivals, sales and promotions that may be of interest to you
How we collect the information?
The information is collected in a number of ways including:
– When you order products online
– When you sign up to our Mailing List / VIP Loyalty Program
– When you use our lay-by service in store
– When you leave products with us for repair
Who we share the information with?
We do not share, sell or trade your personal information however we may need to pass on details such as your name and address to companies who perform our delivery service or companies who maintain our customer database
If you receive promotional communications from us and prefer not to receive them in the future, please reply opt out or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications.
More information about Privacy Law and the National Privacy Principles is available at www.privacy.gov.au
If you have a concern or query about your personal information held by us, please email us at email@example.com